I was born in Liverpool in 1961 and attended West Derby Comprehensive School until 1979. Four years later I graduated from the University of Bradford with some great friends and a first class honours degree in pharmacy.
I moved to London and began a PhD which I never got round to completing. I now live in Newcastle upon Tyne in the north-east of England with my family, and work in the IT services industry where I spend most days dreaming of more creative employment.
Artwork and crafts
- Landscapes and portraits (oil on canvas and board)
- Digital illustration and imaging
- Soft toys
- Wooden clocks and toys
- Clay modeling
- more ...
- Concept development
- Web design
- Content Management
- more ...
My work can be found around the web:
- Merrill Valley Photography — photography, imaging
- Merrill Valley Photography selling gallery — photography
- Nothing Rhymes store at Lulu.com — writing
- Middle-earth Reunion — writing, webcraft
- The White Tree Fund — webcraft
- Wetheriggs Animal Rescue & Conservation Centre — webcraft
- Chasing Rainbows motorhome hire — webcraft